Fondex is an EU Investment Firm, specialising in retail brokerage Services. We are seeking to hire an extraordinary individual for the position of the Affiliate Manager to develop of the Company’s affiliate program.
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities. Creating semantic core for forex / finance sites
- SEO for mobile application
- Prepare detailed strategy reports.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Maximizing search exposure.
- Creating and implementing meta content, recommendations and other for organic SEO success
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building tactics
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Measuring the results of SEO
- Strong understanding of search engines algorithms and ranking factors.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO.
- Experienced user of Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Bing Webmaster Tools.
- Working experience with different link building strategies (community, content based, social, paid, events, etc).
- Experience with SEO tools, such as AHREFS, Majestic SEO, SEOMOZ, SEMRush, SEO PowerSuite, SEO SpyGlass, etc would be considered as a plus.
- Experience with Financial segment will be considered as advantage.
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Health insurance
- Friendly working environment
- Regular company events
- Personal development opportunities
- And much more