What type of spreads do you have?
We offer floating spreads starting from 0.0 pips.
Do you charge commissions?
It depends on the asset class you are trading. We charge no commissions for Shares, Indices, ETFs and Cryptocurrencies.
For Forex, Energies and Metals you pay $3.5 per 100K of traded volume.
Can I both buy and sell all instruments?
What types of order execution do you offer?
You can place the following types of orders:
- Market orders, stop, limit and stop-limit orders
- Market Order on Open
- Stop Loss and Take Profit orders
- Trailing Stop Loss orders
- One Cancels the Other
- Time of The Day
- Good till Day
Do I have to pay holding fee for keeping positions open overnight?
Unless you are eligible for a swap-free account, you pay swap fee for holding positions overnight.
What special tools and features Fondex cTrader has that I won't get on other platforms?
Fondex cTrader features unique tools for order management, which can help you trade with maximum precision.
- Advanced Stop Loss and Take Profit orders
- Choice of trigger method for pending orders, Stop Loss orders and Take Profit orders
- 3 types of Market Depth by default
- The Quick Trade tool for fast order opening, closing and modification
- Volume tooltips that show you the pip value and margin required before opening a position
- Market Sentiment data to assist your decision-making
- Ability to double or reverse your position with the click of a single button
Which trading methods do you support?
Can I trade directly from the chart?
Yes. You can place, modify and close market and pending orders directly through the chart. Additionally, you can:
- Conduct your analysis on 26 time frames.
- Create technical analysis templates for future use.
- Adjust your chart viewing mode and use detachable charts.
- Create ChartShots and share your technical analysis on social media.
Which markets can I trade?
We offer CFD trading on 7 asset classes:
- Precious Metals
What leverage will my account have?
In accordance with the ESMA measures, leverage is up to 1:30 for retail clients and up to 1:500 for professional clients.
What is the minimum deposit required to start trading?
There is no minimum deposit requirement. You may deposit any amount you deem appropriate to test how transactions are processed. However, if you wish to start trading, we recommend a minimum deposit of $200.
What Stop Out types do you have?
Fondex cTrader offers two types of stop-out.
- Smart Stop Out (the largest margin taking position, will be partially closed to maintain the position and entry price).
- Fair Stop Out (closes the largest margin taking position not the one incurring the largest loss).
Our Stop Out level is at 50%.
Which devices I can trade on?
On your mobile or tablet with our Fondex app for Android & iOS.
Main features include:
- Real-time alerts
- QuickTrade Mode; responsive one tap trading
- Trade Statistics
- Fluid and Responsive charts
- Easy deposits & withdrawals
On your desktop, by using:
- The downloadable version of Fondex cTrader or
- By accessing the web version of Fondex cTrader at ct.fondex.com.
Trading CFDs involves significant risk of loss