We help you lay the groundwork for trading success
Best Trade Execution Awards 2018
Best Retail Platform
Technical analysis at its best
In-platform market insights from Trading Central
Trading Central is a leading technical analysis research house that produces market forecasts using a combination of technical analysis, chart analysis and Japanese candlesticks.
Trading Central analysis includes:
- A recommended scenario. It indicates Trading Central's preferred strategy and provides profit targets, Stop Loss points, your trade's value in pips and currency units.
- Since the markets can be volatile and unpredictable, Trading Central offers an alternative strategy in case their recommended scenario fails. You could use this to hedge your risk.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Step 1. Click Open Account.
- Step 2. Fill in your email, password and phone number.
- Step 3. Launch the platform and fund your account to start trading!
Please note that you will need to verify your account within 15 days from initial contact.
- Fondex cTrader features lightning-fast execution and exceptional stability.
- You can close all your positions at once with the click of a single button.
- You can reverse your position and double your volume with the click of a button.
- Our Smart Stop Out closes the largest position only partially, restoring margin to the required levels and hence protecting the position, your entry point and the trading account.
- Chart trading allows users to open, close and modify orders by just dragging and dropping.
- Perfect for technical traders, with over 70 pre-installed indicators, lines and shapes.
- Ability to create your own custom indicators via Fondex cTrader Automate or download an existing one from other users in the cTrader network.
- More time frames than standard platforms: you may easily perform multiple time frame analysis.
- You can choose the method that your order will be triggered by (opposite side, second consecutive price etc.).
- The Fondex cTrader Advanced Protection functionality allows you to manage risk efficiently.
- QuickTrade is the perfect tool to trade faster. You just need to configure your settings, and you will be able to place orders with a single or double click.
- Live Sentiment data is displayed for every instrument and may be an additional help in determining the trend direction.