Sharp market insights for all levels of trading experience
- Regulated by the AMF, the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and the Hong Kong-based Securities and Futures Commission (SFC)
- Winner of multiple high-profile awards
- Independent second opinion free from any conflict of interest
- Actionable signals for short, medium and long-term traders
- Full coverage of the Forex market
- Extensive coverage of the equities market
- Fully integrated with our platform, Fondex cTrader
- Profit target displayed directly on the chart
- Take Profit and Stop Loss levels provided
- Can place an order easily via the signal information window
- Stop loss and take profit levels can be easily modified as with any other order.
- Two trading scenarios are given: a recommended one and an alternative.
- If the recommended scenario becomes invalid, then you can hedge your risk by following the alternative scenario.
How Trading Central can assist your investment decisions
- feel unsure about how to start trading or what to trade.
- be daunted by the complexity of market analysis and trading jargon.
- enter the trading world by following signals.
- take advantage of daily trading opportunities.
- learn from each technical event to develop a foundation in technical analysis
- be seeking a second opinion that confirms your analysis.
- need to save time and prefer to look at possible trading opportunities before you decide which instruments to focus on.
- Double-check your forecasts and maximise your efficiency.
- Get ideas about market movers and make faster decisions about which instruments to analyse.
How to use Trading Central market insights
- Target is the maximum recommended Take Profit level.
- Pips represent the number of pips you would earn if you were to place an order at the current market price and close your position at the maximum recommended profit target.
- Potential profit in your account's currency is also displayed, therefore, if your account was in USD, you should see the corresponding value in USD.
- Pivot point-the point at which preferred scenario would become invalidated.
- "Our preference"- Trading Central's preferred scenario.
- Alternative scenario. Since the markets can be volatile and unpredictable, Trading Central offers an alternative scenario that enables you to hedge your risk.
- Support & resistance levels. These are horizontal trendlines which signify trend reversal. To view them superimposed on your chart, please click the cog icon at the right bottom of the "Target" window and then tick "Display all supports/resistances".
- Support & resistances can be used as possible Take Profit & Stop Loss sub-targets.